Re: Error during reading background file

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Error during reading background file
From: Marc Russo <mrusso@AL.IISL.COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 11:27:06 -0500
Some of the bitmap files that CW install during installation are 0 bytes in
length.  Netview does not like this, so he sends this error message.  I
don't remember the exact files, but when you find them, you can just delete
them, run ovw -fields, and this will clear up the error.

Marc Russo (mrusso@al.iisl.com)
International Integrated Solutions, LTD