Re: Xnmgraph Applet

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Xnmgraph Applet
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 14:04:06 -0400
Someone appended this info a while ago as well -
"
The NetPBM utilities will convert the xnmgraph output to gif format. These
can be located at these URLs:

ftp://ftp.x.org/R5contrib/netpgm-1mar1994.tar.gz
ftp://bourbon.cs.umd.edu/pub/tgif/netpbm/netpbm-1mar1994.tar.gz
"

I have no idea what it is, I just save stuff in case someone ever asks for it...

Another package that might be useful to you is kavachart.  Info on it can
be found at:

http://www.ve.com/

I have been using it for a year and am quite happy with it.