Re: NetView residing in a separate TMR should be changed as ManagedNode

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView residing in a separate TMR should be changed as ManagedNode in another TMR
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@SKILLS-1ST.CO.UK>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 08:54:49 +0100
I second Leslie's advice to do a reinstall, although I doubt that you
will see a significant impact by interconnecting your small NetView TMRs
with your new production one.  Do you have an option to try a TMR
connection with one of your NetView TMRs as a pilot?

Personaly, I would suggest that trying to extract the Framework from
under your NetView (particularly as it is a TMR SERVER) and putting back
Framework as a Managed Node of another TMR,  is a no-no!

Best of luck,
Jane
--
Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant