nvsniffer question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: nvsniffer question
From: "Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen@ENTERPRISEINNOVATIONS.COM>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 03:14:49 -0400
Greetings.  Does the nvsniffer command go into the application or is it just a
TCP port status check.  I'm trying to determine if nvsniffer actually checks
the application that is running on the listed port or if it just does a check
to see if something is running on the port.

Best Regards,

Frank W. Hansen
Tivoli Enterprise Certified Consultant

Enterprise Innovations