Re: Collection list

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Collection list
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:10:48 -0400
You can upgrade to V5.1. In the current version, all submaps with the row-column
or the bus layout are sortable. There is a menu pick that lets you sort them in
all
kinds of ways.

At your level there is the nvUtil command that lists contents of collections
among
other things. I don't think there is a man page but just enter nvUtil and there
is
extensive syntax info. And at 5.1 there is the nvdbformat command that lets you
extract reports of all sorts about contents of the database, including
membership
in collections.