Re: Save graph collected

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Save graph collected
From: Juan Echevarria <echevarria@ES.IBM.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 09:44:36 +0200
Dimitri,

     maybe I'm not understanding your question. You can try line command
snmpColDump /usr/OV/databases/snmpCollect/ifInOctets2 (i.e.) to dump the MIB
collected data to the display (in this case the MIB collection ifInOctets for
instance 2; of course you can do this with all collections).
Regards,

Juan.

Dimitri Setti <Dimitri.Setti@FCCRT.IT> on 17/09/99 09:46:11

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>