Re: Parsing $NVATTR_x

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Parsing $NVATTR_x
From: Jennifer Nelson <Jennifer_Nelson@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:52:28 -0400
This is really sketchy, but I remember the NetView books from V4 said you could
do something like $NVATTR_3.2 for the second word in variable 3.  I checked the
V5 documentation and don't see it there so maybe it's no longer available.
-Jennifer

Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM> on 09/17/99 01:54:07 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>