Re: Background file

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Background file
From: Jason Kravitz <Jason_Kravitz@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:19:48 -0400

hmm, I don't know much about AutoCAD native files but find it hard to believe
that they are more compact than GIF files... anyway, the abitlity to support
multiple Graphic file formats sounds like a great feature suggestion...  I'd put
in a request to netview@tivoli.com

jason

Bob Stamm <Robert_Stamm@RES.RAYTHEON.COM> on 09/21/99 11:45:06 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>