problems with MIB Object ID

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: problems with MIB Object ID
From: Javier Castano <javier_castano@ES.IBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:02:30 +0200
Hi,
     I have NetView Version 5.1 for Windows NT (4.0).
     I want to collect and store data from a collection of nodes, but I want
some specific instances for some nodes and other instances for anothers, with
the same MIB Object ID.
     When I try to do it, it tells me that the label " * " of the MIB Object is
already in use.
     An example:

          MIB Object:    IfInOctets

          Collection Nodes                         Instance

          smartset: Router-1                       *
          smartset: Router-2                       [1-2]

     Does anyone know how to do it?, is there any patch for this?,

     thank you.