Setting General Object Attributes

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Setting General Object Attributes
From: "Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen@ENTERPRISEINNOVATIONS.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 02:53:03 -0400
Greetings.  I have created an additional field and ran the command ovw_fields.
When I look at an object, I see my boolean field under the "general" attributes
section and I have the ability to change the field attribute from the GUI.
Does anyone know of a way to set a this field from the command line?

Best Regards,

Frank W. Hansen
Tivoli Enterprise Certified Consultant

Enterprise Innovations