MLM-Thresholds/smconvert

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: MLM-Thresholds/smconvert
From: Jens Mueller <JENS.MUELLER@LHSYSTEMS.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:05:03 +0200
Hello everybody
We monitor our network with MLM datacollection and thresholds.
I checked the midmand.col file and discovered a huge amount of
"smMLMThresholdResultsINtegerResults....." entries,
but i haven't configured them and i don't need them (i think)
is there a possibilty to put the logging of this variables off?
the problem is that when i'm using the smconvert command
the program runs into trouble with these entries
and prompts things like "cannot open
smMLMThresholdResultsINtegerResults..... check permissions"
what can i do?
please help
mit freundlichen Gruessen/ with best regards
 Jens Mueller