Re: Nways Mgr. v2 and NetView for NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Nways Mgr. v2 and NetView for NT
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 07:32:43 -0400
>From the NetView side, I know of no  technical reasons why this could not be
done.  I have no idea what is behind this Nways requirement except that they are
shipping the IT director NetView with their product. So it may be that that is
all they have tested with, or it may be that they are checking some licensing
requirement or  registry variable.  No one in NetView Level3 would know that.
That is a question for Nways not NetView.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Stefan Schickling <schickl@mus.de> on 09/24/99 05:24:26 AM

Please respond to schickls@mus.de