HAView implementation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: HAView implementation
From: Jose L Babun/GBM <jbabun@GBM.NET>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 11:06:55 -0600
Hi folks, I have this same problem with the following differences:
AIX 4.3.2
HAView 4.2.2.1
I don't have any error messages in nv6000.log.

Any ideas.

Jose L Babun
,
Phone: (503) 298-5011  Fax: (503) 298-2838  Email: jbabun@gbm.net
---------------------- Forwarded by Jose L Babun/GBM on 09/25/99 11:00 AM

Roberto Greco <roberto_greco@IT.IBM.COM>@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu> on 09/23/99
08:15:11 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>

Sent by:  Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
      <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>