HAView implementation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: HAView implementation
From: giscard.fuchs@GECITS-EU.COM
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:55:44 +0100
hi roberto,

have you entered the clusternodes in "/usr/sbin/cluster/etc/clhosts"
and checked started the daemon "startsrc -s clinfo"

Mit freundlichen Gruessen - Yours sincerely

Giscard Fuchs
GE CompuNet Berlin
Consulting
Mariendorfer Damm 1-3, 12099 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 70785-147, Fax: +49 30 70785-130, Mobile: 0172/8212409
Internet: giscard.fuchs @ gecits-eu.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.

---------------------- Forwarded by Giscard Fuchs/Berlin/GECITS-EU on