Re: NV5.1 Prereq Software

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV5.1 Prereq Software
From: Robert Schneider <rschneider@METLIFE.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:04:10 -0400
Thanks!

"Vladimir Petr" <petr@DATASYS.CZ> on 09/27/99 02:55:26 PM

Please respond to "Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView"
      <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu
cc:    (bcc: Robert Schneider/Bsg/MetLife/US)

They should be on the disc 1, Robert. In SMIT, from Install and Update Software,
you must select Install and Update from *ALL* Available Software. Then select
the
drive and let SMIT list all the software on the media and mark the desired
filesets
to install. I did so many times for AIX 4.2.1.

HTH,
Best regards,
Vladimir.