Re: NV5.1 Prereq Software

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV5.1 Prereq Software
From: Gastón LLahi <gllahi@BITX.COM.AR>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:07:41 -0300
Hi

you must open the smit and then go to the option Software install and
maintenance, then go to the install and update software and then go to the
install and update software from all available software, in this stage you
will see all available lybaries to install.

I hope this help you

Gastón Martín LLahi
Tivoli Certified Consultant
BitX S.A.