Re: pooling interval

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: pooling interval
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:41:11 -0400
Yes, type in xnmsnmpconf from the command line or pull down Options ... SNMP
Configuration from the GUI and you can change the polling interval for any
interface you like.   You can also set options by using IP address ranges
(called wildcards) and by collection.  Use the Help for more information

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Bartosz Gajda <gajda@man.poznan.pl> on 09/27/99 12:43:16 PM

Please respond to Bartosz Gajda <gajda@man.poznan.pl>