interface error

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: interface error
From: Sergio Cardona F <scardona@MAIL.VISIONTECH.COM.CO>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:51:49 -0500
Hi all:

I have NetView 5.1.1 and AIX 4.3.2:

Recently I deinstalled nways ver 1.2.3, and almost everything was fine
but in the IBM routers remains an interface named psmStatusProp, if I
try to remove it by hand the NetView remove not only the interface but
also the router, if I rediscover the router it does not show the
psmStatusProp interface. Yes, I could delete every router and re
discover it again, but happen that I have 300 IBM routers!!!.

Anybody could tell me if is there any way to remove all this interfaces
without rediscover every router again ?
Thanks in advance,

Sergio Cardona.