Re: interface error

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: interface error
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 20:30:03 -0400
Sergio, did you use the Nways function to deinstall the software
 It should have removed those things for you.
Those things come from the MAT. You may have to remove
the mgtapptran product separately. It has its own smit menu
under Communications.

Hi all:

I have NetView 5.1.1 and AIX 4.3.2:

Recently I deinstalled nways ver 1.2.3, and almost everything was fine
but in the IBM routers remains an interface named psmStatusProp, if I
try to remove it by hand the NetView remove not only the interface but
also the router, if I rediscover the router it does not show the
psmStatusProp interface. Yes, I could delete every router and re
discover it again, but happen that I have 300 IBM routers!!!.

Anybody could tell me if is there any way to remove all this interfaces
without rediscover every router again ?
Thanks in advance,

Sergio Cardona.