Changing NT Client Configuration to point at a new Server

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Changing NT Client Configuration to point at a new Server
From: Chris Cowan <chris.cowan@2ND-WAVE.COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:54:26 -0500
I know about getservermap.bat and the registry keys on the client that
point to the NV Server hostname and IP address.

However, there doesn't seem to be a way to reconfig the client to point
at a new server, short of reinstalling.  And I'm not 100% sure that
changing these 2 registry keys and propagating the maps would cover
everything.

Is there some facility, utility, or procedure for changing the client
config? (I've been unable to find one in the docs).  I'm sure some
customer has an implementation with multiple servers, which they'd like
to access from the same client.