RE : New Information : Intergration of Transcend NCS 5.1 + NV 5.2 > + AI

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE : New Information : Intergration of Transcend NCS 5.1 + NV 5.2 > + AIX 4.3.2 : Can anybod confirm ???
From: Rozi-ai_Abdul_Rahman/MESINIAGA%MBEXT@MESINIAGA.COM.MY
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 16:21:21 +0800
Hello James and other forum readers. Based on James reply there is no NetView V
5.2 . However based
on the previous discussion NetView 6 is in development (and actually is NetView
5.2)

Am I right that there is no NetView 5.2 in development and the next TME 10
NetView level will be
NetView 6.

Anybody knows when will this be out. ???

I need this info because 3Com claimed that TME 10 NetView 5.2 is in development
and about to be
released.

Thanks
Ai

> Date:    Wed, 6 Oct 1999 07:41:33 -0400
> From:    James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
> Subject: Re: New Information : Intergration of Transcend NCS 5.1 + NV 5.2 > +
> AIX         4.3.2 :
Can anybod confirm ???

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

> To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
> cc:    (bcc: James Shanks/Tivoli Systems)
> Subject:  New Information : Intergration of Transcend NCS 5.1 + NV 5.2 +
      AIX 4.3.2 : Can anybod confirm ???