RE : New Information : Intergration of Transcend NCS 5.1 + NV 5.2 > + AI

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE : New Information : Intergration of Transcend NCS 5.1 + NV 5.2 > + AIX 4.3.2 : Can anybod confirm ???
From: Mark Sklenarik <Mark_Sklenarik@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 07:34:33 -0400
Ai,
For NetView's next release, the version numbering was changed from 5.2 to 6.0,
the code base is the same.  NetView 5.2 and 6.0 are one in the same thing.  Only
the version numbering was changed.

Tivoli does not pre-announce the availability date of any product until a
official announcement for product release has been made.  No such announcement
has been made in regards to NetView 6.0.

Tivoli and 3Com are working together to ensure the integration of their two
products.

Thanks Mark Sklenarik
.
Tivoli NetView Product Integrity