Re: MIB for IBM3746

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: MIB for IBM3746
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 11:40:44 -0400
In general, downloads for IBM MIBs are available at
http://www.networking.ibm.com/support/code.nsf/mibscode?OpenView

But I did not see any thing specific for the 3746.   Jim Kellock posted these
references awhile back:

According to what I find for SNMP support of the 3745/3746s, at
http://RTSSERVE.POK.IBM.COM/cgi-bin/bookmgr/bookmgr.cmd/BOOKS/C2CF1000/B.4,
these boxes support at least 1213,1253,1231,1315,1471 and an IBM
proprietary ESCON mib for protocols, plus all of the normal MIBII
definitions.  That ESCON mib is available at:
http://brqnta.releigh.ibm.com/mibs/ibm5/arch17.txt

There's a recent REDBOOK out about this at
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/pdfs/redbooks/sg245213.pdf that you can
view online or save, or just order the hardcopy of sg245213.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Swen Jedlicka <Swen.Jedlicka@NBG.NET> on 10/07/99 07:00:34 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>