Re: 5.1.2 migration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: 5.1.2 migration
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 13:27:57 -0400
Yes, AIX 4.1.5 is supported and several of my colleagues here are running it.

You can find out what I told you in the NetView manuals and Release Notes.  Some
of these are available on the Tivoli support web site,
http://www.support.tivoli.com, but you have to be a registered user to get
access.  From the site you have to submit your customer number on a form
electronically to get access, and if you have no other Tivoli products (V4
NetView doesn't count because it was not put out by Tivoli) you may  not be able
to get in.  All the doc you will need comes with the product when you order it,
so you should start there, by contacting your Tivoli/IBM marketing rep.    The
support site also has an FAQ library but you have to registered for that as
well.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Gurjit.Gill@cgi.ca on 10/12/99 12:05:24 PM