Listserver SEARCH Function

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Listserver SEARCH Function
From: "Fendrick, Gib (CC-MIS)" <Gib.Fendrick@CONAGRA.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:44:53 -0500
Hello,
I'm new to both NetView/AIX and this discussion list.
Does anyone ever use the SEARCH function on the NV-L list?
I have sent in two searches and received no response.
Here's the command I sent to LISTSERV@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
Search nv-l netview snmp trap mib format
We are forwarding events from Netview 5.1.1 (on AIX 4.3.2) on to a
CA-Unicenter.  CA-Unicenter will do the enterprise level correlation and
initiates paging, email, etc.  I have many questions related to the Netview
side of this, but thought I would search the archives first.

Am I doing the Search correctly?

Thanks,
Gib