Re: optivity nms 9.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: optivity nms 9.0
From: "David J. Easter" <deaster@BAYNETWORKS.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:41:07 -0400
Hi,

  All releases of Optivity NMS since 8.1 have been Y2K compliant.  In fact,
Nortel Networks put a mandate in place that all products shipped after
April '98 must be Y2K compliant.

  So NMS 8.1.1 is fully Y2K compliant.  You can confirm this at:

http://www.nortelnetworks.com/corporate/year2000/bay/

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager - Optivity NMS, Network & IP Services Management Division
Bay Networks/Nortel Networks - How the world shares ideas.

At 06:09 AM 10/15/1999 -0700, Ken Garst wrote:
>Wait just a minute.  I was told by the Bay Support Desk way back when that
the Y2K-compliant Optivity would be the 9.0.1 release for AIX.  Now it
seems that version won't be released until after the Y2K rollover.