Re: Cisco Router Serial Link Trap

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Cisco Router Serial Link Trap
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:35:53 -0400
I am sorry but I didn't see that the subject of your message said "Cisco Router
serial Link trap".  I presume the only way to stop this is to re-configure your
router, but I don't have a clue how to do it.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM> on 10/18/99 09:27:41 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>