Re: SQL Server and NetView for NT.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: SQL Server and NetView for NT.
From: Mark Sklenarik <Mark_Sklenarik@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 15:37:23 -0400
MS SQL 7.0 will be support with the next version of NetView NT (V6.0).

Thanks Mark Sklenarik
.
Tivoli NetView Product Integrity
.

"Aquila, Pat" <paq@LUBRIZOL.COM> on 10/18/99 03:17:32 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Mark Sklenarik/Tivoli Systems)

Yes,  It does support MS SQL server.  I am currently running Netview 5.1.1
on NT utilizing MS SQL server 6.5 service pak 5.

Pat