Re: mlm discovery process

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: mlm discovery process
From: "Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen@ENTERPRISEINNOVATIONS.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:10:34 -0500
Thanks for the information.  Chris, help me with my understanding of the
netmon daemon and the  -g -Gmlmseed -z switches which assume the discovery
role for that mlm domain.  If you were to provide the MLM with multiple
subnets, through an automated collection modification, would these options
not force discovery of subnets outside the initial MLM segment?  I'm going
to try it, I'll keep you posted as to the results.