Re: wteui package

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: wteui package
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:01:41 -0400
I can't tell you if it still works (though it seems to me it should) , but you
can get wteuiap6 as part of the download package at

ftp://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/SG244515/

In general, any redbook with sample code has a page here where you can get it.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM> on 10/20/99 08:48:30 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>