Problems with the Netview web browser

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Problems with the Netview web browser
From: Hernan Dario Villegas Londono <hvillega@BANCOLOMBIA.COM.CO>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:44:42 -0500
Hi all,  I have Netview 5.1.2 , AIX 4.3.2 .   I  removed NWAYS from the server ,
and since that moment ,  each time I  run the " chmod_web_ovw -a " command , it
shows the next message :

Antioquia@root:/usr/OV/bin>chmod_web_ovw -a
chmod: toc_Nways_on.gif: No such file or directory
chmod: toc_Nways_off.gif: No such file or directory
chmod: toc_Nways_pick.gif: No such file or directory
chmod: toc_Nways_on.gif: No such file or directory
chmod: toc_Nways_off.gif: No such file or directory
chmod: toc_Nways_pick.gif: No such file or directory

How can I fix that problem ?

Another question :  when do I need to run this command ?  Could I have this
permission permanently ?

Thanks,

Hernan Dario Villegas