Re: mib wrowser error

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: mib wrowser error
From: Sergio Cardona F <scardona@MAIL.VISIONTECH.COM.CO>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 16:35:34 -0500
Hi James:

Thanks for response me.

If I am understanding you well,  you are telling me that if I don't
start the GUI from a root user  I should not be able to access the mib
browser, don't you ?

But actually I can start de mib browser fron a GUI ( login in, like  a
not  root user ),and  this option is not grayed out!

Thanks in advance,

Sergio Cardona.