AW: Searching the archives (was nothing

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: Searching the archives (was nothing
From: Dieter Zavelberg <dieter.zavelberg@DATEV.DE>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:10:22 +0100
sorry for sending it exessively to NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU!!!

dz.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von:    Leslie Clark [SMTP:lclark@US.IBM.COM]
Gesendet am:    Mittwoch, 3. November 1999 14:20
An:     NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
Betreff:        Searching the archives (was nothing

First, you have to send it to:

LISTSERV@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU

not NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU

Second, the search I described did not work as I expected it to from the
instructions
but this one did:

SEARCH Leslie Clark Changing IN NV-L FROM TODAY-7

Shortcut, since I did the search and found the  posting number,

GETPOST NV-L 8964

It was lengthy and I don't want to post it again to everyone.

SEARCH  IN NV-L FROM TODAY-7 WHERE SUBJECT CONTAINS Changing AND SENDER
CONTAINS leslie