Re: Status Color change

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Status Color change
From: pmenon <pmenon@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 22:14:01 -0500
Thanks Ray,

Thanks for the replay, but my basic problem is to have some king of a
program/script/utility that coulld be run from a script when an event occurs
for e.g

turn_color nodeA blue (or red or yellow)

where turn_color is the utility/script or program.

    I do get the events that get generated when the ISDN backup is turned on
or off

Any help on this from will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Deep