Netview Web Access Problem/Question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview Web Access Problem/Question
From: "Ardino, Frank J" <Frank.Ardino@CIGNA.COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 10:59:37 -0500
I'm having trouble getting web access to the map on my server. I get
connected but never see the map. Here is the environment:
-       Netview Security is not activated.
-       I applied a web server e-fix recommended by Tivoli support for other
problems not related to web access. Web daemon was hogging cpu.
-       We use a fire wall with userid and password, userid is not defined
on AIX. (I have a feeling this is my problem).
-       When I use Netscape browser to access I get the tivoli page but when
I select the map I get nothing.

Do I need to start using Netview security?
 Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,

Frank J. Ardino III
Distributed Operations Center