Managed Objects in NV

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Managed Objects in NV
From: "Nochta, Zoltan" <nochta@COOPERATION-MANAGEMENT.DE>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:14:35 +0100

Hi List-Members,
as a netview-beginner I have a lot of questions.

1. Is there any possibility to monitor OSI Layer 2 components (eg. hubs
without IP-Address) with Netview?

2. Are there some known bugs in Netview 5.1.(1) for AIX and NT?

3. What are the limits (number of managed objects, maps, smartsets etc) of
Netview?

                        Thanks for any infos, Zoltan