Re: Tivoli crashes AST

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Tivoli crashes AST
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:42:17 -0500

Jon -

I doubt you get any useful replies for those products here.  This list is for
discussion of NetView, and NetView-related products, and remote control is not
one of those.

There is a general Tivoli list which would proably much more useful to you.  Why
not post your question there?

 subscribe tme10 <your email address>

Just like here you send your postings to the list itself,
tme10@list.isis2000.com

If you just care to search archives, they can be found at
www.integrate-u.com, and click on the Tivoli Resources button.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

ón Garðar Hafsteinsson <jon.hafsteinsson@LAIS.IS> on 11/24/99 12:23:43 PM