Re: Netview on 2 screens

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview on 2 screens
From: "Wijninga, Rene" <Rene.Wijninga@COMPAQ.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:15:38 +0100
Thierry,

I could be done on an NT system by using two Matrox Milennium cards. With
the correct driver, you can have two screens. This is also handy when
programming (left monitor the debugger, right monitor the user screen). I
think in Windows 2000 it will work with four screens, on four cards. You
could also try using a Matrox G400 dual head (2x video out) FOR THIS.

If you're using Solaris, I don't know if it possible. I am a very simple
person, and Unix/Linux/Solaris is much to difficult for me.. ;-)

Greetz, Rene