Re: Discovering selective nodes with NV6K Ver 6.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Discovering selective nodes with NV6K Ver 6.0
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:30:25 -0500
Mr Hageman,

NetView Version 6.0 is not generally available yet and should not be discussed
here until it is.  If you are part of the pre-release customer set which has
been given NetVIew Version 6.0 for beta testing, then you should be posting your
specific questions to the server reserved for that purpose or contacting your
Tivoli marketing rep or your NetView development contact for those answers.

In the meantime, please use the on-line books and read about using the seed file
to control discovery.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Hageman, Arjen (A)" <AHAGEMAN@DOW.COM> on 11/30/99 09:27:50 AM