Re: Y2K Info

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Y2K Info
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 16:41:49 -0500
Well, if everybody telling you that NetView 5.1 is Y2K compliant isn't good
enough, then you can get more official verbiage off the web.

I thought everybody knew how to get Y2K info from Tivoli/IBM by now.

A good place to start is the Tivoli home page:  http://www.tivoli.com

Then click on the Y2K info link on the lower right.  You'll see all kinds of Y2K
stuff you can get or look at, including the hourly alert stuff, if you are
really worried.   That will probably get a real workout on January 1.

To find out about any IBM product, click on the link on this page which says
     Tivoli Year 2000 Product Readiness Data
or go directly to
     http://wwwyr2k.raleigh.ibm.com

This page will get you to the readiness database and you can query it for any
product you like and produce an official report.

You can wind up in the same  place starting from http://www.ibm.com

There are lots of ways to skin this cat.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Jorge Jiles <Jorge.Jiles@UALBERTA.CA> on 12/02/99 01:14:27 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>