Re: AW: Map copies ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: AW: Map copies ?
From: Matthias Widmann <mwidmann@DEBIS.DE>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:39:12 +0100
Hi All,

to command below works, you can also copy to more than one map by giving a
list.
ovw -copymap "map1 map2 ..."
copies the default map (I don't know what happens if no default-map exists)
to map1, map2, ...
The command starts a Netview GUI, so you need a X-Server running, -
The GUI is not closing automatically after finishing the copiing-process!
You have to close the GUI by killing the process, if you want to do that  in
a script.

Best regards

Matthias Widmann