Re: Severity Level For Events

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Severity Level For Events
From: "Clay David (rti1dwc)" <rti1dwc@ISMD.UPS.COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 08:53:06 -0500
Thanks again for the info. I thought I only had a numeric pager but after
what you said last time I checked into it and found I could send
alphanumeric pages to my pager. With all the info you have given me in the
past I was able to get this alphanumeric paging working thought netview and
I also was able to modify the message being sent to the pager using the
commands listed below. You be amazed what you can learn from the admin
guide.... I feel I at least now have a basic understanding of how it all
works and the terminology involved so that now when I read the admin guide,
it makes more sense. But I am sure I will still ask questions.

Thanks,
Dave