How do I get rid of the yellow symbols being driven by Nways.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: How do I get rid of the yellow symbols being driven by Nways.
From: ca.jacobi@PHILIPS.COM
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 20:10:32 +0100
                   Status Distribution December 05, 1999 20:10:33

Sent by: EHAUO01

The message regarding "How do I get rid of the yellow symbols being driven by
Nways." sent on December 05, 1999 20:10:33 was sent by

Status Recipient
          Type                To
          Native Name         NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu
          Foreign Native Name NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu/n/n/nSMTP

Recipients

Status Reporters
          Type                From
          Name Domain         LOTUS
          Native Name         CN=CA Jacobi/OU=DTN/OU=DAP/O=PHILIPS@EMEA2
          Foreign Native Name CN=CA Jacobi/OU=DTN/OU=DAP/O=PHILIPS/nEMEA2/n/n
          Organization        PHILIPS
          Org Unit 1          DAP
          Org Unit 2          DTN
          Last Name           Jacobi
          First Name          CA

Status          769
Explanation     Invalid recipient

X.400 Status    769
Explanation     No route found to domain EMEA2 from server
SMAUI02/H/SERVER/PHILIPS.  Check Server, Connection and Domain documents in
Name & Ad