Cisco bitmaps...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Cisco bitmaps...
From: Gord Michaels <gord_michaels@HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 12:12:23 PST
Hello All.

I have a Netview Server (5.1.1) running on AIX 4.2.1. I have CiscoWorks 4.0
installed also. Thus, on my server, I have all of the Cisco device specific
bitmps present for my Cisco devices. Thus, a 3600 series router has a '3600
bitmap icon'.

However, none of my Netview Clients has these.

Can someone tell me the best way to provide my Clients with these proper
bitmaps, i.e.:

1. I cannot locate them within /usr/OV/bitmaps/C. Are they somewhere else?

2. I am assuming when I find them, I just copy them into the Client's
/usr/OV/bitmaps/C directory. What config files must I modify and commands
must I run once they are transferred over?

If anyone has had to do this before, any advice appreciated.

Sincerely,

Gord Michaels.