Re: Cisco bitmaps...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Cisco bitmaps...
From: Matthias Widmann <mwidmann@DEBIS.DE>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 20:15:46 +0100
Hi Gord,

You have to provide you these bitmaps to you client, for example copy them to
you Netview Client machine
or create an NFS-mount for /usr/OV/bitmaps/C.

You have to make information about symbols accesable for the client also
/usr/OV/symbols/C.
Again a NFS-mount should work also.

Information about OID_to_symbol OID_to_type is stored in /usr/OV/conf/ and
/usr/OV/conf/C which are
mounted by default if you're using NFS-Clients.

Then you have to run ovw- config and ovw -config on your client machine!

Hope this works for you,

regards

Matthias Widmann
debis (Services by DaimlerChrysler)