Re: NetView Daemons

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView Daemons
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:38:52 -0500
Are you running any rulesets in ESE.automation?

When this happens, do a netstat -a and look for sockets with high send or
receive queues.  If you see some, then the daemons are backed up for some
reason.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

BAUDOUX BERNARD <bernard.baudoux@FORTISBANK.COM> on 12/13/99 10:32:46 AM