Re: NetView Daemons

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView Daemons
From: John Severs <John.Severs@NESTLEGB.NESTLE.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:49:29 -0000
We are having the same problem, i.e. netstat shows a large queue for nvcorrd
but we aren't running any ese automation. I have started running nvcdebug to
try and find out what is going on but the nvcorrd alog and blog keep
switching every 30 seconds or so. Does anyone know how to increase the size
of the nvcorrd log ?

John Severs