NetView Background Maps

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NetView Background Maps
From: "Nathaniel R. Alino" <jog_alino@QUESTRONIX.COM.PH>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:27:15 +0800
Hi everyone.
Has anybody tried making a customize background map for a NetView submap?
The background map should be in GIF format.  So I downloaded a GIF map from the
internet.
I copied that file to /usr/OV/background.
But when I set the graphics as a background it returns "File not found" error
although it is there in the directory together with other default maps.
Viewing my GIF map from Netscape is OK.
How come NetView does not recognize it?
We are using TME 10 NetView 5.1 for AIX.
Nathaniel "Jog" R. Aliño