'Delete Nodes Down x days'

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: 'Delete Nodes Down x days'
From: "Chance, Larry" <lchance@SFBCIC.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:04:41 -0600
NetView for NT

I have some dial-up nodes that I would like to have
deleted each time they go down.  The only place I'm aware of
is under Polling Options, Delete Nodes Down n Days.  This of
course is for any node.  I'd like to designate specific nodes.

These nodes are named DIALUPn (about 30 of them).

If there's a command line utility that I'm not aware of then maybe
I can do a script to intercept the name then delete it.

Thanks for any help or ideas or tips ...

Peace!