Re: RISC F50 Running AIX 4.3.2 List Hardware CMD

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: RISC F50 Running AIX 4.3.2 List Hardware CMD
From: Vladimir Petr <Petr@DATASYS.CZ>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:21:43 +0100
Hi, Gil;
I use the command "lsdev -C -c memory" which gives the following on my box:
mem0 Available 00-0A 16 MB Memory SIMM
mem1 Available 00-0B 16 MB Memory SIMM
mem2 Available 00-0C 16 MB Memory SIMM
mem3 Available 00-0D 16 MB Memory SIMM
mem4 Available 00-0E 16 MB Memory SIMM
mem5 Available 00-0F 16 MB Memory SIMM
mem6 Available 00-0G 16 MB Memory SIMM
mem7 Available 00-0H 16 MB Memory SIMM

To see the info on the number of processors, try
lsdev -C -c processor
For more details, please see man lsdev and man lsattr.

Hote this helps,
Best regards,
Vladimir.